THE KNIGHTSBRIDGE SECURITY GROUP
Knightsbridge Gurkha Services Ltd (KGS)
KGS is an integral part of the Knightsbridge Group of companies, which has a very successful track record in the security business spanning more than 15 years.
The Group currently employs more than 600 personnel worldwide and has a turnover in excess of US$25,000,000.
The aim of the company is to provide managed employment opportunities for Gurkha ex-servicemen from the British, Indian and Nepalese armies.
Skills available include security (property and personal), medics, drivers, signallers and engineers (including EOD and minefield clearance). These are ideally suited to the fields of humanitarian post conflict rehabilitation and operations in hazardous areas.
We have offices in London and Nepal. Our Nepal office provides dedicated welfare assistance for employees and acts as a conduit between employees and their families.
KGS, as a member of the Knightsbridge Group, is able to provide financial strength to a tried and tested concept.
KGS is able to offer a cost effective turnkey package for your operations, based on sound financial backing and a knowledge of Gurkha re-employment that is second to none.
KGS can offer the following:
1. SELECTION: Personal selection of suitable candidates by Directors and staff with over 14 years experience.
2. RECRUITMENT: Our Nepal Government registered recruiting agency has experience of sending hundreds of Gurkha ex-servicemen overseas and is managed by a retired Brigade of Gurkhas British Officer.
3. MEDICAL: Using our in-house Doctor who adheres to stringent standards and will only pass men who are medically fit.
4. TRANSPORT: Will be arranged for personnel to and from Nepal by our office.
5. PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION: Qualified and experienced payroll staff to ensure salaries are paid on time
.6. UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT: Provision to a standard and scale as advised by the client.
7. ADMINISTRATION AND WELFARE: A dedicated staff in Nepal provides welfare items (newspapers, videos etc) and acts as a link between employees and their families. This is essential in the case of injury or death whilst in service.
8. EMPLOYEES INSURANCE: Full medical, casevac, life and personal accident cover.
9. COMPANY INSURANCE: Cover includes bankruptcy, late payment and non-payment of fees.
10. 24 HOUR RESPONSE: Gurkha employees have 24 hour access to KGS staff or Directors by telephone, facsimile or electronic mail for any welfare, medical or morale issues.
11. DIRECTORS VISITS: Directors will visit Nepal for selection, recruiting and welfare matters. They will also visit the area of operations to ensure standards are maintained and for company/client liaison.
12. OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT: A chain of command and rank structure can be employed that includes British and Gurkha officers who are able to relieve the client of operational and administrative concerns.
Services to corporate security
Major Jonathan Titley, a former Gurkha officer has 32 years experience of working with Gurkhas; 14 of which have been in the civilian security and de-mining worlds. 5 years of these were actually spent living in Nepal amongst our recruiting base.